No products in the cart.
Who we are
Our website address is: https://copit.store.
By visiting Copit, you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
How Personal Information about Customers is used?
User data may be shared with Copit providers to improve order processing and customer service. It may also be used both for marketing research purposes and customer relation management, it being specified that some of those providers are not located in Nigeria.
What is done with your personal information?
User data collected helps us to personalize our website according to each user wishes and preferences. Offering you the most spontaneous and friendly surfing experience is our priority. Data collected are for statistical purposes only and help us to:
- Process orders
- Deliver products and services
- Process payments and communicate with you about your orders, products, services and promotional offers
- Keep and update our database and your accounts with us
- Propose a unique and targeted navigation experience
- Prevent and detect fraud and abuse on our website
By completing an order or signing up, you agree to receive
- Emails associated with finalizing your order, which may contain relevant offers from third parties.
- Emails asking you to review Copit and your purchase.
- Promotional emails, SMS and push notifications from Copit.
You may unsubscribe from promotional emails via a link provided in each mail. If you would like us to remove your personal information from our database, unsubscribe from emails and/or SMS, please email Customer Service email address by country.
Personal information of customers CopIT gathers
Collection of Personally Identifiable Information
We collect personally identifiable information (email address, name, phone number, etc.) from you when you set up a free account with any copit.store community While you can browse some sections of our site without being a registered member, certain activities do require registration. We do use your contact information to send you offers based on your previous orders and your interests.
Use of Demographic and Profile Data
We use personal information to provide the services you request. To the extent we use your personal information to market to you, we will provide you the ability to opt-out of such uses. We use your personal information to resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote a safe service; collect fees owed; measure consumer interest in our products and services, inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates; customize your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our terms and conditions; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection. In our efforts to continually improve our product and service offerings, we collect and analyse demographic and profile data about our users’ activity on our website. We identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our website. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information. We will occasionally ask you to complete optional online surveys. These surveys may ask you for contact information and demographic information (like location, local government area, age, or income level). We use this data to tailor your experience at our site, providing you with content that we think you might be interested in–and to display content according to your preferences.
Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to enable our systems to recognize your device and to provide features to make your navigation experience unique and targeted.
Copit uses Google Analytics and Monster Insigths (Click Here) for marketing and personal data optimization purposes. Copit also uses Google Digital Marketing to propose targeted offers.
To find out more:
- About Google Analytics: Click Here
- About and Monster Insigths: Click Here)
- About Google Digital Marketing: Click Here
Accuracy of the Personal Data provided to Copit
You declare and guarantee that you are the owner or have the necessary rights on the content that You transmit to Us; that at the date of its transmission
- The content is exact and true
- The use of the content does not contravene any of our policies and will not be damaging to any third party (i.e. that the content is not defamatory)
How Secure is Information about Me
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
Our site has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
- Information given by you: You provide most such information when you search, buy, post, participate in a contest or questionnaire, or communicate with customer service. For example, you provide information when you search for a product; place an order through Copit or one of our third-party sellers; provide information in Your Account (and you might have more than one if you have used more than one e-mail address when shopping with us) or Your Profile; communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise; complete a questionnaire or a contest entry form. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, and phone numbers; credit card information; people to whom purchases have been shipped, including addresses and phone number; e-mail addresses of your friends and other people; content of reviews and e-mails to us; personal description and photograph in Your Profile ; and financial information.
- Mobile: Most mobile devices provide users with the ability to disable location services. Most likely, these controls are located in the device’s settings menu. If you have questions about how to disable your device’s location services, we recommend you contact your mobile service carrier or your device manufacturer.
- Information from other sources: Examples of information we receive from other sources include updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily; account information, purchase or redemption information, and page-view information from some merchants with which we operate co-branded businesses or for which we provide technical, fulfillment, advertising, or other services; search term and search result information from some searches conducted through the Web search features.
If you are concerned about your data you have the right to request access to the personal data which we may hold or process about you. You have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your data free of charge. At any stage you also have the right to ask us to stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes.